What is LiB.energy?
LiB.energy is all set to reset the battery industry whilst becoming a leading total solutions supplier; we are a bespoke solutions provider who works alongside our clients to better understand our customer’s requirements and provide fully customisable battery technology solutions that are crafted to a high standard, fit for purpose.
Our 80+ engineering teams worldwide; located at out Advanced Cell R&D Centre and Center of Excellence, strive to build the most advanced total battery solutions available on the market; through our constant R&D activity; including hardware, software and research into advanced cell technology, as well as to design and manufacture totally bespoke solutions to satisfy the requirements of our customers within a range of market sectors.
We are always looking for talented industrial professionals to join our growing and highly experienced global team to aid us in our mission of resetting the battery industry while also replacing environmentally hazardous lead-acid chemistries across a range of sectors, providing cleaner and greener battery solutions and energy storage solutions.
Corporate Culture at LiB.energy:
Life at LiB.energy:
As Application Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Be the main point of contact for technical queries from customers.
- Advise on specification, suitability ad design of seals directly or facilitate through sales channels.
- Ensure that proposed products achieve technical compliance regarding our key market sectors that include Medical, Heavy Industry, Marine, UPS, Energy Storage, E-Mobility, Transportation.
- Provide training plans and presentations for the customers and internal teams to develop and enhance their skills.
- Have an expert knowledge of the battery industry.
Experience that you will need to have:
- Industry Experience – Experience of Aerospace Industries is critical with a minimum of 10 years in a similar role.
- Applications experience is ideal however similar technical experience from, technical support, sales, design, manufacturing or projects will also be considered.
- Mechanical background – Ideally from a mechanical background HNC minimum. Strong candidates without HNC but with good technical experience of similar products such polymer materials or electronics systems will still be considered.
- The successful candidate will be expected to be stationed within our Advanced Cell Development Centre, Keele University, UK or our Centre of Excellence, Hamburg, Germany.
You may come from similar positions such as Sales Engineer, Projects Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Technical Lead or Mechanical Engineer however MUST have experience in the battery industry; design, manufacturing, testing.
Experience Level: Senior
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering / Battery Manufacturing.
Job Functions: Engineering | Information Technology | Electronics