What is LiB.energy?
LiB.energy is all set to reset the battery industry whilst becoming a leading total solutions supplier; we are a bespoke solutions provider who works alongside our clients to better understand our customer’s requirements and provide fully customisable battery technology solutions that are crafted to a high standard, fit for purpose.
Our 80+ engineering teams worldwide; located at out Advanced Cell R&D Centre and Center of Excellence, strive to build the most advanced total battery solutions available on the market; through our constant R&D activity; including hardware, software and research into advanced cell technology, as well as to design and manufacture totally bespoke solutions to satisfy the requirements of our customers within a range of market sectors.
We are always looking for talented industrial professionals to join our growing and highly experienced global team to aid us in our mission of resetting the battery industry while also replacing environmentally hazardous lead-acid chemistries across a range of sectors, providing cleaner and greener battery solutions and energy storage solutions.
Corporate Culture at LiB.energy:
Life at LiB.energy:
As a Project Manager at LiB.energy your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Planning the project by understanding the scope, determining the resource and developing the project schedule.
- Develop project plans with budgeting and resource planning.
- Executing the project according to the project plan/timelines/schedules.
- Other Information to be delivered during filtering stage
- A degree in business with Certifications an Advantage.
- Expertise with project management, collaboration, and time management tools.
- A creative and energetic personality.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Experience Level: Mid-level
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Remote or office-based
Job Functions: Project Management